Board logo

標題: Send Your Messages To VanNess @ Just-Vanness [打印本頁]

作者: whalesg    時間: 2007-7-7 23:56     標題: Send Your Messages To VanNess @ Just-Vanness

Hello Everyone!

3 Threads were started at just-vanness.com Japanese/English/Chinese forums under the same title 'VanNess, Our Wishes & Blesses For Your Concerts'.

To the fans who are members there, please kindly try to leave your messages to VanNess over there, ok?

Let's make the forum more LIVELY and I bet VanNess will be there to read the messages too!  Show him our support!

Cheers!

ps.  please try to leave the messages in English, thanks!

[ 本帖最後由 whalesg 於 2007-7-7 23:57 編輯 ]
作者: clvan4(Pat)    時間: 2007-7-8 00:15

Already left message at JV.   
Hope all of you also leave your warmest message there and show our support to our King.

Thanks whalesg!
作者: jessi    時間: 2007-7-8 01:42

yea...saw that whalesg...already drop in my blessings a.k.a message few hours ago..yea oways wish that forum will be lively...jia you...

anyway, pat i saw ur name at some whr before....are u from EV session?

[ 本帖最後由 jessi 於 2007-7-8 01:46 編輯 ]
作者: TuesdaysVV    時間: 2007-7-8 05:02

yo, just left my message in jv
rocksteady with v.dubb
作者: siufet    時間: 2007-7-8 12:06

will do.....thanks for informing us..
作者: clvan4(Pat)    時間: 2007-7-8 13:39

引用:
原帖由 jessi 於 2007-7-8 01:42 發表
yea...saw that whalesg...already drop in my blessings a.k.a message few hours ago..yea oways wish that forum will be lively...jia you...

anyway, pat i saw ur name at some whr before....are u fro ...
hi jessi

I usually left message in TV instead of EV.  My JV id is "clvan4(Pat)"  I come from HK.

Cheers,
Pat@HK
作者: jessi    時間: 2007-7-8 17:16

dear pat,
oh..then i shud have saw ur message at TV instead of EV(i have mistaken d..hehe) and thats why i found out ur nickname so familiar..hehe..

anyway,nice to meet u...I m from Msia

p/s:yea, come on rock steady with v.dubb...drop ur message in jv now

歡迎光臨 吳建豪國際後援會 VanNess Wu International Fan Club (http://vannesswu.org/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 6.1.0