文章主題: 2009/1/3天氣冷 別跟我吃苦!!! It is too cold Please do not suffer it with me!!!
仔仔 發表於: 03 一月 2009 00:55
Jessi: This post is taken out from V.I.C in order to fulfill Zai request..Hope the fans can listen to his advice... he already need to act in such emotional scenes, do not make him worry so much le
Source: http://www.vic-fanclub.com
Written by our dearest CEO, ZAI ZAI
Thanks to Zhenusa@V.I.C for the translation…
朋友 我不想你們來現場陪我受凍...真的
All friends I really do not want you come to the site (shooting location) suffer the bitter cold with me..Really
這陣子拍的都是家裡的哭戲
The scene I have been working on are very heavy emotionally with a lot crying scene.
我真的沒辦法顧到妳們
So I really do not have any energy left to take care of you
別跟我說:不用顧我們呀 我們心甘情願的呀這類的話.....
Please do not tell me "We don't care it is our own doing, You do not have to worry about us.."
身體髮膚 受之父母 這道理沒有人不懂吧!!!
You parent gave this body to you,you understand that right?!!!
妳們在這 受寒了 看我不到我好氣色 都會讓我覺得對不起妳們還有妳們 的家人~
See you all standing out in such cold weather and see my unhappy face.
Will make me feel sorry to you and your family
懂嗎?
Understand?
約法三章 今天起 探班時間只到影城的關門時間 最多留到五點 就得回去
So now I set these rules about come to the site.
You have to leave the site by 5 pm the latest
因為我不想聽到工作人員及廠方ļ 49;理員對妳們大聲咆哮要妳們走!!!
Because I do not want to hear the team members shouting "Leave" and force you out!!!
別讓我傷心 別讓妳們家人擔心 別讓妳們自己傷心 懂嗎?
It will hurt me & make me feel sad. It's not only will make your family worried, also will hurt your own feeling too.
Understand?
話說至此 在打下去我已經要哭著打字了 了解我愛妳們的心 就答應我吧
That's all I can say for now. If I say more I will start cry myself.
I hope you can understand my love for you. Please Say YES to my request OK?!
晚安!!!!!
Goodnight!!!!!
此帖可轉載 讓不是VIC的朋友也能看見我想對妳Ì 97;說的話好嗎?
You can post this to the other website, so all fans can read what I have just said ok?
不講了....晚安
That's all.....Goodnight